Business Ventures for Teens: Lunch Delivery
Adults today are overwhelmed, and they all need a little extra help to get through the day. This can mean great earning potential for a newly licensed teen. If you have a newly licensed teenager, you will find that the sooner you assist them in finding work, the easier it will be on your pocket.
Brainstorm ideas with your teen to find creative ways to earn money. This will save you money but also avoid some potentially stressful scenarios. Parents of teens everywhere know how stressful it is when dealing with teens and finances.
Teaching them to earn their own money, how to spend it, and how to save it is a valuable lesson indeed.
A great idea for newly licensed teens is to have them deliver lunch to local businesses.
Working for Someone Else
Your teen should begin by preparing a resume. A resume does not have to show prior job experience. It could be something as simple as a letter showing that they are well-rounded individuals. If it shows that they have done community service and helped others or even have good grades, this will speak volumes to potential employers.
Have your teen prepare the letter and make copies. Then, have them go to local businesses and tell them they would like to meet and greet with the owners. Once your teen delivers the letter and lets the owner know they are hardworking, responsible, and looking to earn some money, those business owners will hire them.
Working for Themselves
If your teen likes to cook or bake, take some time and look into the rules and regulations of your state to see what is entailed in having them own and operate a small catering business from home. It does not have to be anything fancy. If your teen is proficient at baking, perhaps some muffins and small breakfast items would be a good start.
Check and see what licenses are necessary and what type of car insurance they would need. Look into it carefully. Who knows, it just may be well worth it.
Whether your teen works for themselves or works for someone else, delivering lunch to busy adults is a great way to earn extra cash. If people are having their lunch delivered, it saves them time, equating to many positive things for those busy adults. They can then make a few phone calls or relax for a few minutes during lunch.
It is a win/win situation all the way around.
Business Ventures for Teens: Lunch Delivery
Most Viewed Posts
- Teenage Boys and Social Media
- Problem Solving And Conflict Resolution For Children
- What Is Online Grooming and How Can I Keep My Child Safe?
- How to Avoid the Parenting Mistakes Commonly Made with Middle Children
- Positive Parenting Tips For Healthy Child Development
- Parents Need Time Outs Too: Knowing When to Step Back
- Seeing Each Child as an Individual
- Teaching Kids to Care for Their Skin
- Easy Parenting Assessment Example
- Teenage Girls and Social Media
- Dry Skin Remedies For Kids
- Why Picking Your Battles Is Important
- What Are You Teaching Your Child by Being Inconsistent?
- Sun Protection for Your Child
- Essential Back To School Tips For Kids
- Understanding the Inner Workings of Your Teen
- Emotional Changes Found in Adolescent Girls
- Emotional Changes Found in Adolescent Boys
- Recognizing and Respecting Your Partner’s Actions and Boundaries
- Meeting in the Middle When Parenting Ideas Conflict
- How to Train Your Childcare Provider to Meet Your Needs
- Five Ways to Protect Your Child Online
- Signs That Your Child Is Being Bullied Online
- Should Your Child Have Internet Access in Their Bedroom?
- Adjusting Expectations for Every Family Member
- Co-Parenting – How to Handle When Your Child Chooses the Other Parent
- How to Avoid Parenting Mistakes Commonly Made with “The Baby” of the Family
- How to Avoid the Parenting Mistakes Commonly Made with a First Child
- Importance Of Parenting In Child Development
- Awesome Parenting Skills Checklist
- Summer Skin Care Tips for Kids
- Winter Skin Care Tips for Kids
- Extreme Parenting Moments That Are Funny Only in Hindsight
- Can You Trust Your Parenting Instincts?
- How to be Cool, Calm, and Collected When Kids Push Your Buttons
- Making Parenting Less Expensive
- Parenting Tips in a Food-Obsessed Age
- Parents Needs To Know When to Step Back
- Putting Things into Perspective
- Relax Because They’re Just Kids
- Small Behavior Problems Parents Should Not Ignore
- Stop Managing Your Child’s Life
- Tips for Easing the Transition When Mommy Returns to Work
- Why Is My Child Not Doing What He Is Told
- You Need to Take Care of This
- Kids Craft Projects for Groups
- Crafts for Toddlers
- Kids Crafts for All Seasons
- Educational Crafts for Kids
- Kids Crafts with Live Plants
- Nature Crafts for Kids
- Parent or Career What Will It Be?
- Kids Crafts Using Paper
- Wearable Crafts
- Kid Safe Insect Repellents
- Homemade Toys from Household Items
- Keeping Baby’s Skin Moisturized
- Craft Projects for Older Kids
- When Should a Parent Seek Professional Help for Their Child
- Ways to Discipline Ungrateful Children